Winter Rates and Times
2-HR Winter Zip Line Tour
RATES: ADULTS: $125.00 CHILDREN: $100.00
TOUR TIMES: 9:00, 12:00, 3:00
Snowmobile & Zip Line Combo Tour
Performance/Zip Line Combo Rate (Does not include Guide Gratuities)
Single Rider on a Polaris 550 RMK, Performance Snowmobile Tour and zip line.
TOUR TIME: Zip Line Check in: 8:30 a.m., 6492 Highway 91, Leadville, Co. 80461
Snowmobile Tour Check in, 2:30 p.m. Return to 6492 Highway 91
Family Prospector/Zip Line Combo Rate (Does not include Guide Gratuities)
Single Rider on a Prospector Tour and zip line.
Driver w/Adult Passenger riding double plus zipline
Driver with Child under 12 (child passenger must weigh 60lbs)
TOUR TIME:Zip Line Check in: 8:30 a.m., 6492 Highway 91, Leadville, Co. 80461
Snowmobile Check in, 2:30 p.m., 1668 County Road 99, Leadville, Co. 80461
2-HR. High Adventure Tour/Zip Line Combo Rate
Single Driver on a Two Hour Hi Adventure Tour and Zip Line
TOUR TIME: Zip Line Check in 8:30 a.m.; 6492 Highway 91, Leadville, Co. 80461
Snowmobile Check-in: Return to 6492 Highway 91, Leadville, Co. 80461
This tour requires prior riding experience.
The tour price includes a Snowmobile Guide gratuity of $45 and a gratuity of $35 for the Zip Line staff.
- Our fleet includes top of the line Polaris 550 RMKs and Grand Touring snowmobiles.
- Pregnant women and children under four years old cannot participate in snowmobiling.
- Children 4, 5, and 6 are $25 each with an adult driver. No more than 2 persons may ride on a snowmobile.
- A 15 year old with valid learners permit may drive a snowmobile, but no one under the age of 18 can carry a passenger.
- Pregnant women and children under 60 Pounds may not zip line. Maximum weight for zip line is 260 pounds, minimum weight is 60 pounds.
- Our Zip Line is licensed by the State of Colorado and inspected to the highest standards in the industry. Zip Line guides are trained and certified in all aspects of zip line operation.
- Reservations are recommended for all tours. A credit card number is required to hold the space but payment is not required until check-in at tour time. We have a 48 hour non-refundable cancellation policy. At check-in, guests must present a valid credit card to be used in the event of damage.
- Reservations cancelled or changed within 48 hours of the activity date will be non-refundable. For example, If you reserve 6 snowmobiles, and on the day of your trip you end up only taking 5 snowmobiles, you will still be charged for 6 snowmobiles.
- If you call to cancel the day of your tour, the Credit Card will be charged for the tours you reserved at the agreed price, with No refund. Trips can be rescheduled for another date with a 50% discount.
- All tours go snow or shine. We do not cancel tours if it is snowing.
- White Mountain Tours has served guests since 1990. Safety and customer service are our first priority. All guides are certified in first aid, CPR, Avalanche Training plus other medical and wilderness credentials.
- White Mountain Tours reserves the right to change tour locations to achieve the best and safest riding for our customers.
ARRIVAL TIME FOR CHECK IN AT THE BASE CAMP IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR TIME.
All tour participants must complete and sign a standard liability waiver.